Tuesday, April 27, 2010

www.slideshare.net


How was the experience of using Slide-slide.net?

• My experience using slideshare.net is very interesting and exciting because I find the site easy to use. I would definitely recommend teachers to use this site.

What were the challenges?

• The challenge about slideshare is just uploading from PowerPoint to the site. Sometimes you have to upload it 2-4 times to be on the website.

What was fun? Not-so fun?

• The fun part about slideshare is you can upload anything that you want your students to observe or carry out. You don’t have to be in class to teach them. Just give your students the address so they can visit the site and see what needs to be done.

If you had the chance to do it over what would you do differently?

• If I had the chance to do this site again, the different things that I will do are to integrate technology in all subject areas.

Any other feedback.

• AWESOME SITE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment