Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Elluminate Live Experience





My experience with Elluminate Live were FANTASTIC and OUTSTANDING. I find it very interesting for our class ED 480. What I like about Elluminate Live is you can communicate with your students, teachers, friends, families, etc. anywhere around the world...AWESOME!!! With distance-learning application like Elluminate Live, it will benefit our students because you can schedule a time and date when you want to communicate with your students without them being present in your classroom. On the other hand, what I learned from Bree are the various websites that she mentioned during our Elluminate Live such as: glogster.com, wiggio.com, skype.com, officelive.com, just to name a few. In addition, I would use officelive because it's free and you can also create your own website. Therefore, I would highly recommend teachers to use Elluminate Live to communicate with there students and love ones around the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment