Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Zunal Webquest Maker...

What I like about this website: www.zunal.com is you can utilize this site in your classroom. It has the following: Title, Introduction, Task, Process, Evaluation, Quiz, Conclusion, Teacher Page, Reviews, and Author's Page. You can use a projector to present to your class all about this sites. Zunal covers almost all content areas. On the other hand, my presentation on Health/PE "The New Food Pyramid" was totally AWESOME. My grade levels for this subject was Kinder to 2nd Grade. This Pyramid was basically to teach kids how to choose healthy nutrious food. Please visit my presentation site: http://www.zunal.com/webquest.php?w=39634. The challenges that I faced for this site is nothing much but uploading pictures. The internet was a bit slow...I guess. If I had to do it over, the only different thing that I would do is to play with the site more so that it can be easy for me the next time I use it. Moreover, I believe my students will like using Webquest because you can create your own presentations.

No comments:

Post a Comment